Monday, March 12, 2012

Whose Simple Shoes?


Walking in Someone Else's Shoes

She wore these shoes in a movie.
Click here to reveal whose shoes.
Every shoe has tongue,
They all have a sole.
Every shoe has a heart
And a story to be told.

No matter what they look like
Whether old or new,
They are all quite different
Every single shoe.

Take the time to learn
What they have to say.
A whole different person.
Will be revealed today.

She makes us laugh and makes us cry,
She's the girl next door.
She humbly accepts her accolaides.
She's one that most adore.





She was born in Atlanta, Georgia. She has a brother and sister. Her parents, one-time actors and playwrights, met while performing theatrical productions for the armed forces and later co-founded the Atlanta Actors and Writers Workshop in Atlanta, Georgia.While her mother was pregnant with her, she and her husband ran an acting school for children in Decatur, Georgia. The children of Martin Luther King, Jr. and Coretta Scott King attended the school. As a thank-you for their service, Mrs. King paid the hospital bill when she was born. Her parents later divorced. Her father died of cancer when she was ten.
She wanted to be a veterinarian as a child. She played clarinet in the band in school. Later she grew an interest in acting and after graduating high school she moved to New York City with her siblings.
She believes in and practices Hinduism. She has given her time and resources to UNICEF as well as to other charitable organizations. She is now one of highest paid actresses and an Academy Award winner. 


She is one of my personal favorites. 
To learn more...

3 comments:

Share said...

I love that poem! Julia Roberts is one of my favorite actresses as well!
I'm following from MBS. I'd love a Follow back!

Amber Housey said...

Thanks for coming to read. I love comments. Made my night. I went to your blog and I am following you as well. I look forward to good reads. :)

Abby said...

I really love your blog and how you set up this entry! So much that I've awarded you a Liebster award! You can collect it here: http://mommymomentswithabby.blogspot.com/2011/10/liebster-blog-award-my-first-is-from.html

I'm now following you on networked blogs and GFC!