Friday, February 11, 2011

The A-mob-azon 2/12/12!



Well the Amobazon is here starting at midnight. I am hoping to inspire as many people as I can to help me gain exposure on Amazon for my new book Just Because. I have been asking the people I love and people I don't even know to support me a lot these days. I want everyone to know how much I really appreciate it. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I am not a salesperson by any means. At least I thought I wasn't. I realize now that when you truly believe in something, it is far more than "selling" it for money, it's selling a concept, an idea, a passion that drives me. My motivation is not fame and fortune, it is purely doing something good for the world and especially our children.

So, tomorrow, I am asking, begging, encouraging, inspiring, pleading, empowering you to help me raise awareness of a book that will make a difference for children and adults around the world. It will teach those who read it the value of helping those in need and being aware of other points of view.  We will also be raising money for Building Bridges Charity with a portion of the proceeds.

By purchasing the book on Sunday 2/12/12 and thereafter, it will raise it in the rankings so that it will get noticed. If enough people join us tomorrow, it could reach Best Seller. That would be the cherry on top. It is also important to leave reviews on Amazon and use the 5 star scale.

I created the Amobazon out of something called an Amazon campaign. I felt that if you had enough people who believed in your book, your cause and in YOU, then it could work this way. It is not a money maker for me because Distribution and Amazon takes a huge cut. I am hoping it is worth it.

I will be on Twitter (imaflipsider) using #amobazon  all day tomorrow and my Facebook (www.facebook.com/flipsidestories). If you buy a book, let me know in one of the locations and I will post the password to the online interactive version of the story.

Join the very first Amobazon!   More info here:  http://www.theflipsidestories.com/a-mob-azon.html

Thank you once again for your support.

No comments: