Monday, October 18, 2010

Nervous

Ok, so I am nervous about publishing this blog. I feel like it puts me out there to be judged. Part of me is ok with that but the other part is afraid to fail. All I want to do with this blog and my book and my message is to touch lives, make people think and make a small difference in the world. Even if it touches one life, then that is all that should matter. I don't think I am perfect and I don't expect perfection from anyone. I expect that I do my best, try hard and be happy. And...I AM. I may get frazzled or overwhelmed at times but it means I am alive and kicking. So, my friend Molly is pushing me to publish this blog and my website so I can get out there and collect my following. I am trying to do that now. I thank her for taking such an interest in my new venture. She has a venture of her own that I think is amazing. She takes photographs and puts them on beautifuls. Her company is called MollyCoddle at www.mollycoddle.com. She is inspiring to me.

Now I have to get the nerve enough to publish this and send it out. I hope I can be inspiring enough and interesting enough to hold my followers. I am still learning. So read my past posts about my steps through the publishing process and share my blog with everyone. Share your thoughts here too. Inspire me too. If you have a blog, let me know. I will check it. Thanks for visiting the Flip Side.


If you judge people, you have no time to love them.

No comments: