Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Well, it has been a long while since I have posted. Since my last posting, we had Thanksgiving, Building Bridges Holiday gifting program that I lead and Christmas. All of which were great.  All the while, the book is still in progress. I am waiting patiently and excitedly. I get little tidbits of the illustrations which satisfy my anxiousness for a while. Denise is doing a fabulous job. The illustrations are beautiful. I think she will steal the show with her talent. I am great with that of course. She will be done within the next month or so.

It is quite a process publishing a book. I would have never thought.  It has been over a year since I had my first meeting with Nelson Publishing. Patience is the key. Now that I have been through it, I have a much better understanding of what it takes and how loooonnnng it takes. I have a lifetime to share all of my stories with you. I look forward to it.

Meanwhile I have been working on my website. I tell you, I have redone it, literally, 6 times and I am in the process of revamping and fine tuning it again. it is crazy. It is consuming. It is fun. I am not perfect and my website will be the best it can be. I mean no harm, only good. Hopefully everyone understands that and appreciates my need to share my hope and dream to make the world a little better place.

We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.

No comments: