Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pinterecipe Adventurist: Chicken in Your Coconut


This is my second installment of my Pinterecipe Adventure.

Let me start by saying I am an everyday-mom-meal "sheph". 
My husband is more of a "chef". I like to try recipes that are easy and have a nice picture. 
Pinterest has been a great resource so I've decided to become a 
 Pinterecipe Adventurest

This recipe looked yummy and I had most of the ingredients in my kitchen. 
I am trying the Coconut Chicken Salad. 

You'll find the recipe here:


These are the steps I took.  Coconut, Cornflake, Panko mixture. Egg Beaters.


Dip and coat and bake. Really easy.


Look at that deliciousness!  I added some mandarin oranges.
Warmed the dressing (which was delicious on the spinach and the chicken).
and poured it over the top.


 My whole family liked it, even the kids.

Nice light dinner for summer. My husband said to put that on the
summer rotation. I enjoyed it as well.

1st Pinterecipe Adventure: http://amberhousey.blogspot.com/2012/04/pinterecipe-adventurest-new-recipe.html

Capellini D’Angelo Roma



No comments: