Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Walk in Someone's Shoes Wednesday

Every shoe has tongue,
They all have a sole.
Every shoe has a heart
And a story to be told.

No matter what they look like
Whether old or new,
They are all quite different
Every single shoe.

Take the time to learn
What they have to say.
You may make a friend.
On that very day.

Here's a shoe to ponder.
Someone you might know.
We think she has it all.
She's had her highs and lows.

"I think the biggest misconception about me is that I'm this spoiled brat. 
But I'm not. I'm the total opposite."

Born on February 17, 1981 in New York City.
Three younger siblings.
Her childhood was spent in palatial dwellings in the priciest neighborhoods.
Arrested for cocaine possession.
Had a DUI.








Yes, it is Paris Hilton.

2 comments:

Amber Housey said...

Take a guess who?

Katie G said...

Paris Hilton!