1. Have you ever had surgery? Yes, with two of my babies. I had an emergency c-section with my first son because his heart rate dropped. My daughter was born 8 weeks early (and fine). My third son was born 10 weeks early. After my water broke, I had to remain in the hospital for the duration of the pregnancy which only lasted a few hours. I got a HORRIBLE infection (thought I was dying) and they had to take him c-section. He was three pounds and born with a twisted intestine. He had to have surgery at two days old. It was so emergency that I couldn't go because I was so sick. My husband baptized him before the surgery. I was a wreck not being able to see him before the surgery. He was in the hospital for 3 months. All is well now. This is Matthew's story if you are interested. I blogged for 3 months about the experience. Scroll to the bottom of the updates and choose the last update and go backwards. Now that I look back, it was an amazing journey. http://www.carepages.com/carepages/MHousey
2. Ever ride in an ambulance? No
3. How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm? I would say calm, especially if I have to be the one in charge.
4. Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies? Flower garden. Looking forward to my spring flowers coming up. I planted my favorite purple pom-pom flowers. Not sure what they are called.
5. When did you move out of your parents house? I moved out when I was 19 when I got married the first time. That's a whole nother story.